#2018 Points - Treasure Hunt
Please note the Treasure hunt has now closed. We received the following entries (green denotes we received it). If you believe you sent an entry that is not reflected in the table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will start sharing your entries soon!
|David Alejandro de la Cuadra Perez|
|Enrique Lopez de Vallejo|
|Jose Luise Abaya|
|Juan Camilo Barrero|
|Lucia Carolina Ortiz|
|Mahmoud El Achi|
|Michael Wing Lun|
|Paulaina Patricia Ferrao|
|Roy Van der Merwe|
There will be six items to ‘collect’. You can collect as few or as many as you want to – but you will only receive points for the ones you do collect. There is a maximum of 30 points on offer for each member that participates.
You may only send one (1) entry per member. Please do not send your six items separately. If you wish to provide all six items they must be sent in a single email.
All material must be original, and must be yours. It can be an old photograph (ie. the photos requested below do not need to have been taken in September), but you must own the copyright. If we suspect an image has been taken from elsewhere on the internet we will check it on Google images, and if found to not be original you will not receive points for that item.
All entries must be emailed to email@example.com no later than Noon CET on 27 September. Please use “Treasure Hunt Entry” as the subject of your email. We will also accept a Google Drive folder shared with the firstname.lastname@example.org email address if items are too large for email (however please note large items could cause hosting issues when we share, so please keep this in mind when sizing them).
Please remember that the items you submit will be shared with other members of the Club and on either our Facebook group or Website (or both). If there are other people in the images, it is up to you to seek their permission to share them.
The six items we are looking for are set out below, alongside the number of points that each are worth:
1. A photo of yourself, with something Eurovision related (hat, t-shirt, scarf, CD etc – essentially anything with the Eurovision logo), taken in a country that does NOT participate at Eurovision (a ‘Rest of the World’ country). Please provide the location of the photo in the caption. Now before anyone that lives in a participating country starts crying foul - we do say above that we want you to get creative in this points opportunity, so maybe you could spend some quality time with your old friend Photoshop? (2 Points)
2. A video of you performing a Eurovision song of your choice. The video should be a maximum of 30 seconds in length (20-30 seconds in length ideal). The performance can be you singing, lip syncing, a dramatic (spoken word) reading of lyrics, a rap or even an interpretative dance or mime. Get creative! (8 Points)
3. A picture of yourself either at Eurovision or at a Eurovision party. Make sure you let us know which year it was. (2 Points)
4. Write a poem themed around Eurovision. The poem can take any format including limericks and haikus. (8 Points)
5. A YouTube link to the performance you would show someone who has never before watched Eurovision to introduce them to the contest. Please also provide 25 words or less to explain why you chose that performance. (4 Points)
6. A photo of a Eurovision themed craft or cooking project you were involved in. (6 Points)